Once we have the phone, we will write an article on internal specifications and capabilities Him, but
– Expected phone dimensions: 153.2 x 71.9 x 8.2 mm.- Expected screen size: 6.1 inches.- Screen Type: IPS LCD supports touch, and it supports the appearance of 16 million colors.
– Screen aspect ratio: 19.5: 9.- Screen pixel concentration: 563 pixels per inch. – Expected screen resolution: 1440 x 3120 pixels. – Protection layer: Corning Gorilla version 5.- Multi-touch: supports.
When talking about the screen industry, there are only two distinct companies in this field, namely Samsung and LG so expect the new phone screen to come at a very high resolution with the ability to balance and display colors very beautiful, make you feel the realism of the images displayed, in addition to the ability to display Images and texts under direct sunlight
– Expected basic camera (background) accuracy: The phone is expected to come with a 16 megapixel rear camera, f / 1.5 lens slot, and LED flash.- Expected camera features: geo-tagging, touch focus, face tracking, panorama, and HDR technology.
– Video capture capabilities: 2160 pixels, 30 frames per second.- Secondary camera resolution (foreground): The front camera is expected to come with 8 megapixels.
We have no information so far about the front camera except that it will come with an 8 megapixel front camera, but the current information is about the rear camera that will come with a 16-megapixel 16-megapixel zoom with a standard f / 1.5 lens slot,
Samsung Galaxy S9 is now available with the Samsung Galaxy
Performance and operating system
-Tips: Your phone may support Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset.- Number of nuclei of the processor: eight core.- Graphics processor expected: Adreno 630- Internal memory: 128 and 64 GB.- random access memory: 6 and 4 GB (RAM).- External storage card up to 400 GB.
– Operating system expected to come with the phone: Android version 8.0 (Oryo)
Given the leaked specifications, we expect the phone to perform very strongly as it will be able to withstand heavy use, in addition to playing games with high graphics level.
The LG G7 ThinQ is expected to come with a capacity of 3000 mA, will be non-removable from lithium polymer, and will support the fast charging technology of the third version.