The LG G7
- – The phone comes in large size but is expected to have a consistent dimension and weight to help make the phone easy to carry and use, with dimensions of design 153.2 x 71.9 x 8.2 mm, dimensions that make the phone easy to use either with one hand or both hands.
– The LG G7 ThinQ handset comes from a strong metallic material that surrounds its sides. It is an aluminum material. Its front and back cover protects the phone from scratches and bumps.
– The phone is expected to come with an IP68 certified certificate, which indicates that the phone is waterproof and dusty, and the phone can be used under water to a depth of up to 1.5 meters for up to 30 minutes.
– The IPS LCD phone screen, which supports touch and multi-touch and 16 million colors.
– The 6.1-inch widescreen screen, which has a large interface area of 82.9 per cent of the total phone interface, follows the designs of modern smartphones with large-screen displays.
– The screen resolution is 1440 x 3120 pixels, with a color density of 563 pixels per inch.
– The basic camera comes in the LG G7 ThinQ double-lens, with a 16-megapixel camera resolution, with a f / 1.5 lens.
– Supports video shooting with 4K quality, 2160 pixels per 30 frames per second, or Full HD, 1080p, 60 frames per second, or HD, 720p at 720 frames per second.
– The cameras feature imaging features that help support cameras to provide better picture quality, such as geolocation of photos, lens focus, lens focus, face detection, panorama, HDR imaging. In low light condition.
– 8 megapixel front-end camera resolution and full HD 1080p video playback.
– The phone operates the latest operating system of Google, Android version VIII (Oreo) 8.0.
– The phone supports a powerful eight-core Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 processor (Quad-Core 2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold + 1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) and Adreno 630 graphics processor.
– The internal storage size is 128 GB and the RAM size is 6 GB (RAM) in the version that supports the operation of two pieces of communication. In another version, the internal storage size is 64 GB and the RAM is 4 gigabytes (RAM) ).
– The phone supports a microSD reader that allows the storage capacity of the phone to be expanded with a secondary storage card of up to 400 GB and uses the second slot port on the phone.
– The phone is expected to come with a large, non-removable lithium-ion battery capacity of 3000 mA.
– The phone supports some sensors that make the phone easier to use, such as fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor, lighting, accelerometer and compass. The phone supports quick charging and wireless charging of the battery.
Read also the advantages and disadvantages of the phone Alcatel Flash 2017
* The operating systems mentioned as the latest systems to be updated are the systems listed on the official websites of smart phone companies at the time the article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.