After many months of leaks and news on the new OnePlus phone, China’s
The company hopes that its new phone will achieve great sales like its predecessor OnePlus
-Type: Optic AMOLED
– Screen pixel density: 402 pixels per inch. – Screen dimensions: 19: 9.- Multi-touch: Supports.- Protection layer: Corning glass Gorilla version V.
The phone comes with a very good screen and has evolved significantly from the previous company OnePlus 5, the screen size is much greater by 6.28 compared to 5.5 inches last year, and the screen resolution is much better than before so expect the phone to be able to This is a perfect choice for those who like to watch movies and video clips on the smartphone, and it comes with the new dimensions and is a very good feature.
It is protected against shocks and scratches with a Corning Gorilla glass version 5, The company has mainstream fashion and past As long as the Notch, like the rest of the companies recently, the company has provided the possibility of canceling the Notch, according to the desire because there are a lot of people are upset from the loss of part of the content displayed because of it and there is no problem with it and prefer to use the full screen.
Performance and operating system
– Operating system: Android version 8.1 (Oryo)-Package type: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845.- Processor Speed: 8KHz (4x 2.8GHz Kryo 385 Gold + 4x 1.8GHz Kryo 385 Silver).
– Graphics processor: Adreno 630.Sensors: Fingerprint, Hall, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient light sensor RGB, Electronic compass, Axis sensor.
– Internal memory: 64, 128 and 256 GB.- random access memory: 6 and 8 gigabytes (RAM).- External Storage Card: You can add an external storage card up to 256 GB.
The phone comes with the most powerful processor currently used on Android phones, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor.
This processor was used on the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S , for example, much better than the Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 processor used on OnePlus 5, The phone comes with the best graphics processor, the Adreno 630, which makes the phone capable of playing games with high graphics level well The phone also comes with two versions of internal memory With a capacity of 6 and 8 GB (RAM).
The company has provided three internal storage versions of 64, 128 and 256 to choose what suits you. If you decide to purchase a version that comes with an internal area of 128 GB or 256 GB you will not need to use an internal storage card in the near future
The operating system is Oxygen OS. This system is based on the latest version of Android, which is Orio 8.1.
– Basic camera (background): the first 16 megapixel lens with a f / 1.7 pixel lens slot, the second with 20 megapixel resolution, f / 1.7 lens opener, autofocus, dual LED flash for night photography.
-Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR feature- Video capture: 4K pixels at 30 and 60 frames per second, 1080 megapixels at 30 frames per second, 720 frames at 30 frames per second. – Very slow photography: 1080p at 240 frames per second: – Secondary camera (front): 16 megapixels, with f / 2.0 lens slot.- Video capture: 1080p at 30 frames per second.
The rear camera has a very good specification. At first
Both phones come with a 20- and 16-megapixel camera, but there is a big difference in the lens of the 20 megapixel lens, Came last year with the phone OnePlus 5 size f / 2.4 with the OnePlus 6 came in size f / 1.7, and it supports a very slow imaging system and this feature we saw on the Samsung Galaxy S9 andthis camera is capable of very slow shooting 1080p.
The rear camera supports several
The front camera came with a good specification as well, but it disappointed somewhat because of the f / 2.0 aperture that is the same as the OnePlus 5
-The phone lock can be opened by facial recognition technology, as well as footprint.
Bullets Wireless Headset
OnePlus has announced the first Bullets Wireless headset and will be available at $ 69, and when you buy the phone you will get the handset for free as a gift.
Battery Capacity: The phone comes with a 3300 mAh Lithium Ion rechargeable battery. – Fast Charging: The battery supports fast charging technology from version 5V (4A).
– Wireless Charging: The company has not announced the support of the phone battery for wireless charging technology.
Price and date of launch
OnePlus 6 phone will be available for sale next Monday and has come at the following prices:
– The price of OnePlus 6 version 6 GB (RAM) and 64 GB in the world markets about 529 USD.
– The price of OnePlus 6 version 8 GB (RAM) and 128 GB in the world markets about 579 USD.
– The price of OnePlus 6 version 8 GB (RAM) and 256 GB in the world markets about 629 USD.
When onePlusPlus 6 is available in the Egyptian market , you can find out about its prices in various stores through the Yaqouta website.