Company OnePlus will hold a conference in London, officially to announce the latest phones, which will carry the name of OnePlus 6 after he achieved the previous phone OnePlus 5 very large sales, has spread a lot of leaks indicate specs and internal possibilities that will come by
Also read: Prices of Oneplus phones in Egypt
– Expected weight: 175 grams.- Expected screen size: 6.28 inches.- Screen aspect ratio: 19: 9.- The phone supports the Micro USB port, version 2.0, with the OTG feature that allows the phone to connect with any external notebook or some external accessories that support the USB connection.
The phone will come with a very elegant design habit phone company Oneplus , but there is a new feature that will come by the phone is the presence of the Notch, which has become a requirement for many people after the company used by Apple in the last phone the iPhone the X .
– Screen Type: Optic AMOLED touch screen.- Expected screen size: 6.28 inches.- Screen aspect ratio: 19: 9.- Expected screen resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels.- Expected screen pixel density: 402 pixels per inch.
– Color support: The screen supports 16 million colors.- Multi-touch: The screen supports multi-touch.
– Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla version 5.
In view of the specifications of the screen we find that it will be very good and able to display the image with very high quality, in addition to the two main features are the size of the large screen that will help to watch movies well, and the presence of Notch or a section that cuts the screen from the top, The most famous design styling is now.
– Expected primary camera (background): The camera will come with a 16-megapixel first lens, a f / 1.7 lens slot and a 20 megapixel camera with a f / 1.7 lens slot. It comes with a progressive lens focus and dual LED flash.
– Expected camera features: geo-tagging, touch focus, face tracking, panorama, and HDR technology.- Video capture capabilities: 2160 pixels, 30 frames per second.- Secondary camera resolution (foreground): This monochrome camera may also come with 16 megapixels, with f / 2.0 lens slot.
The specs leaked to the camera are somewhat frustrating, especially with regard to the front camera. Many people expected their lens to be a bit better, but these are not yet certain, and some may be incorrect when the phone is officially announced.
Processing chips: Your phone may support Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset. Number of nuclei of the processor: eight nuclei.- Graphics processor expected: Adreno 630.
– Internal memory: 64, 125 and 256 GB.- Random Access Memory: 6 and 8 GB (RAM).- External storage card: does not support. – Operating system expected to come with the phone: Android version 8.1 (Oryo).
The phone will have the ability to deliver high performance and power, even with heavy gaming, in addition to the operating system will greatly help to deliver the performance expected from it.
The 3450 mA lithium-polymer phone battery is expected to come in and is non-removable and will certainly support the fast charging technology of course.
Incoming news indicates that the price of OnePlus 6 will be the most expensive oneplus phones ever and may start at $ 600, and you can find out about phone prices and compare them as soon as they reach the markets via Yaquata.