Company Meizu is China ‘s emerging company that has introduced several versions of successful smartphones in the market, to get to know through this article on one of these versions that the company to be submitted to the markets soon to be ready for use across users around the world, a phone Meizu 15 lite , announced by the company in The fourth month of this year, to know the most important specifications of this version and the most important features it offers.
– The Meizu 15 Lite is stylish and attractive, with the dimensions of the phone easy to carry and use. The phone is 143.6 x 72.4 x 7.5 mm and weighs about 145 grams, a light weight that supports the phone’s proportions.
– The handset structure comes from strong materials that protect the internal phone components in cases of shock or unintentional fall of the phone, and its interface is protected by a glass interface to protect the screen against scratches.
– The LTPS IPS LCD phone screen, which supports touch and multi-touch and 16 million colors.
– Screen size is 5.46 inches, 16: 9 aspect ratio, and HD + display quality, with simple curvature on the edges.
– The display resolution on the screen is 1080 x 1920 pixels, and the color density is 403 pixels per inch.
– The basic camera in the mono phone, the camera’s resolution is 12 megapixels, lens f / 1.9, 1.4 micrometer size, supported by dual LED flash helps to shoot in low-light condition.
– Supports full HD 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second.
– The cameras feature imaging features that help support cameras to provide better picture quality, such as geolocation of photos, focus of touch lens, automatic lens focus, face detection, panoramic photography, HDR imaging, and front and front camera support. Good in low light condition.
– The camera has a 20 megapixel front camera with a f / 2.0 lens slot, and supports full HD 1080p video shooting.
– Operates the phone operating system of Google, Android version VII (Noga) 7.1.2.
– The phone supports a powerful eight-core Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626 processor running at 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53.
– The internal storage size is 64 GB, while the RAM comes with 4 GB (RAM).
– The phone supports a microSD reader that allows the storage capacity of the phone to be expanded with a secondary storage card of up to 256 GB and uses the second slot port on the phone.
– The phone comes with a removable lithium ion battery, capacity of 3000 mA.
– The phone supports some sensors that make the phone easier to use, such as fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor, lighting, acceleration, and compass.
– The phone battery supports a fast charging feature that supports battery charging in a short time compared to the time it typically takes to charge a 3000 mA battery.
The Meizu 15 Lite, the latest version of the Chinese Meizu, features a robust and consistent design. The phone comes with a modern design with consistent dimensions that makes the phone easy to carry and use.
The phone also comes with a sturdy structure that protects its internal components in shock or sudden drop of the user, With attractive colors, black, red and gold. The phone can be classified as medium size and weight, a category of handsets that are easy to carry and use, either with one hand or with both hands.
The screen comes in the 5.46-inch front-facing interface with the front camera and the speakerphone, the proximity sensor and the illumination. The bottom part is the part that is responsible for navigating between the phone menus, back and go to the main menu and open applications. The back comes with the dual- It is accompanied by a LED flash that supports low-light photography.
Screen and sound:
The Chinese Meizu 15 Lite features a LTPS IPS LCD screen that supports touch and multi-touch and 16 million colors.
The screen is of a size and quality suitable for a good display of 5.46 inches. The display resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels, It is medium quality and suitable for providing good display characteristics using China’s new phone company.
The Meizu 15 Lite comes with good display features. The phone comes with a good-looking screen, and a suitable size makes the screen suitable for viewing the photos and videos in a fun way for the user, despite its mediocre quality. This is due to the good screen category.
The sound is supported by loudspeakers, The speakers come in the form of stereo speakers. The headset comes in a very clear voice, and a built-in microphone to prevent noise, which provides great clarity of sound when making voice calls or listening to multimedia on the phone.
The Meizu 15 Lite from Meizu is equipped with monochrome cameras with advanced imaging technology and features that make the phone more attractive with its cameras. The basic camera has a 12 megapixel camera resolution with a f / 1.9 lens and 1.4 micrometer,
Helps to shoot in low-light condition, and features imaging features that help support cameras to provide better picture quality such as geolocation of images, lens focus adjustment, lens focus, face detection, panorama, HDR imaging.
Supports 1080p full-speed video shooting at 30 frames per second. The camera’s 20 megapixel front-end camera has a f / 2.0 lens, and supports Full HD 1080p video.
Performance and Speed:
The Meizu 15 Lite from Meizu is well-performing and fast with good technical specifications to support this performance, such as the eight-core Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626, Cortex-A53.
The size of the internal storage is 64 GB, while the RAM is 4 gigabytes (RAM). The phone supports a microSD reader which allows the storage capacity of the phone to be expanded by using a secondary storage card of up to 256 GB. The phone is running from Google, (Noga) 7.1.2.
The phone supports a medium-capacity 3000 mA battery, a good capacity to provide long-lasting performance without having to recharge the phone battery again. The phone also supports a fast charging feature that helps charge the phone battery in a short time compared to the time it takes Usually to charge a 3000 mA battery.