The company provided Vivo Chinese Allasaddar Vivo V7 Plus last year, which is a distinct
For the launch phone on the market in the same month, and offer many good and attractive features Such as design, display and imaging, and strong, fast performance based on one of the technologies, so we will learn about the most important features and disadvantages of the phone, and the price in the market today.
Features of Vivo V7 Plus:
– The Vivo V7 Plus is stylish and attractive, and the dimensions of the phone are easy to carry and use. The phone’s dimensions are 155.9 x 75.8 x 7.7 mm and the phone weighs about 160 grams, a light weight that supports the phone’s proportions and easy to carry and use.
– The handset structure comes from strong materials that protect the internal phone components in cases of shock or unintentional fall of the phone, and its interface is protected by a glass interface to protect the screen against scratches.
– The IPS LCD phone screen, which supports touch and multi-touch and 16 million colors.
– The screen size is 5.99 inches, 18: 9 dimensions, HD + display quality, and has simple curvature in the edges.
– The screen resolution is 720 x 1440 pixels, and the color density is 269 pixels per inch.
– The basic camera in the mono phone is 16 megapixels with a f / 2.0 lens, 1 micrometer and 1/3 “sensor, supported by a dual LED flash that helps to shoot in low-light conditions.
– Supports full HD 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second.
– The cameras feature imaging features that help support cameras to provide better picture quality, such as geolocation of photos, focus of touch lens, automatic lens focus, face detection, panoramic photography, HDR imaging, and front and front camera support. Good in low light condition.
– The 24-megapixel camera’s front-end camera has a 24-megapixel camera resolution and supports user face recognition, which can be used as a data protection device by first recognizing the user’s face.
– The Vivo V7 Plus runs on Google, Android 7 (Noga) 7.1.2, and the user interface Funtouch OS 3.2.
– The phone supports a powerful eight-core Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 processor running at 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53.
– The phone works with an Adreno 506 graphics processor.
– Internal storage is 64 gigabytes (GB) and RAM is 4 gigabytes (RAM).
– The phone supports a microSD reader that allows the storage capacity of the phone to be expanded using a secondary storage card of up to 256 GB, and uses a special port other than the second SIM card slot in the phone.
– The phone comes with lithium ion battery, the capacity of 3225 mA.
– The phone supports some sensors that make the phone easier to use, such as fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor, lighting, acceleration, and compass.
Phone problems with Vivo V7 Plus:
- – The phone comes with a non-removable battery.
- – The phone does not support quick charging or remote charging features.
- – Despite the size and category of the screen, but its quality is not the best compared to many other smart phone screens.
- – The phone does not support the upgrade to the latest operating systems from Google, and is still running Android version VII (Noga) 7.1.2.
The V7 Plus is the latest version of the Chinese Vivo, with a strong and consistent design. The phone comes with a modern design with consistent dimensions that makes the phone easy to carry and use.
The phone also comes with a robust structure that protects its internal components in shock or sudden drop of the user, The phone can be classified as medium size and weight, the easy-to-carry and one-to-two phone category that follows the modern design of a large screen and boasts a large area of the overall phone interface.
The screen comes in the 5.99-inch front panel with the front camera, the speakerphone, the proximity sensor and the lighting.
The bottom of the screen is the part that is responsible for navigating between the phone menus, back and go to the main menu and open applications. The back comes with the dual- , Accompanied by a LED flash that supports low-light imaging.
Screen and sound:
The Chinese Vivo V7 Plus features an IPS LCD screen that supports touch and multi-touch and 16 million colors.
The screen is of a size and quality suitable for a good display, with a size of 5.99 inches and a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, The color density is 269 ppi, which is medium quality and suitable for providing good display characteristics using the new Chinese company phone.
The V7 Plus has good display features, the phone comes with a good screen, and a suitable size that makes the screen suitable for viewing the pictures and videos in a fun way for the user, despite the mediocre quality, and this is due to the good screen category, the sound is supported by the phone speakers, loudspeaker, The speakers come in the form of stereo speakers.
The headset comes with a very clear voice and a built-in noise-preventing microphone, providing great clarity when you make voice calls or listen to multimedia on your phone.
The V7 Plus comes with dual-lens cameras with advanced imaging technology and features that make the phone stand out with its cameras.
The basic camera comes in a mono lens with a 16 megapixel camera resolution with a f / 2.0 lens, 1 micrometer, 1/3 “sensor, supported by LED flash, helps to shoot in low-light condition, and features imaging features that help support cameras to provide better picture quality such as geolocation of photos, focus of touch lens, automatic focus of lens focus, face detection, Panoramic photography, HDR photography.
Supports full HD 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second. The 24-megapixel front-facing camera has a f / 2.0 lens and supports 1080p full-HD video playback. On low-light photography.
Performance and Speed:
The V7 Plus from Vivo is well-performing and fast with good technical specifications to support this performance, such as the eight-core.
Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450, Cortex-A53, Of the Adreno 506, and the internal storage capacity of 64 GB, 4 GB (RAM) of the random memory, and supports the phone microSD reader, which allows the expansion of the storage memory of the phone using a secondary storage card up to 256 GB ..
- – The price of the Vivo V7 Plus phone in Egypt is about LE 6300, according to the company, knowing that the version in Egypt comes with 64 GB internal memory.
- – The price of the Vivo V7 Plus in Saudi Arabia is about SAR 1,350 and you can compare the prices of the phone in the different stores through the Yaqouta website.
- – The price of the Vivo V7 Plus 64 GB in the UAE is about AED 1,300 and you can compare the prices of the phone in different stores through the Yaqouta website.
- – The price of the Vivo V7 Plus phone in global markets is US $ 488.